Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Delicious Break from Court

I'm having lunch in downtown San Jose before a court hearing yesterday (at a wonderful cafe named Cafe Rosalena) and I leave with a loaf of cinnamon bread from the bakery next door. Turns out that I took home a very popular, amazing cinnamon bread. Since I don't live in San Jose, or anywhere in the bay area for that matter, I would be out of luck if I wanted more of this delicious bread, at least until my next trip to the west. But I'm in luck, and so is anyone else who discovers this bread. Not only is it available at many local stores that have discovered it, but you can order it online. It's called Greenlee's Bakery. It's on The Alameda, about 1/2 mile west of HP Pavilion.

What's this have to do with real estate? Well, my hearing was on a motion to expunge a lis pendens. That'll have to do for now. More on the realities of filing a lis pendens, and having a lis pendens removed, in later posts.

No comments: